Calling All INFLUENCERS!
May is Bladder Cancer Awareness Month
Post your #sourfaceselfie to social to help us raise awareness.
- Cut your lemon in quarters
- Suck on your lemon until it’s too sour to handle
- Take your best #sourfaceselfie
- Post it to social with the hashtag and Donate Here http://bit.ly/2Wibb93
- Challenge your friends to do the same!
- Enjoy the remainder of your lemon in a nice glass of refreshing lemon water
BLADDER CANCER FACTS
- Bladder cancer is the 5th most common cancer in Canada (4th in men)
- Blood in the urine is the most common symptom of bladder cancer
- There are an estimated 80,000 bladder cancer patients in Canada, and almost 9,000 will be diagnosed this year alone
- Bladder cancer is the most expensive cancer to treat
- Despite its relatively high prevalence, bladder cancer ranks 19th in terms of
research funding among all cancers